Aetrex Men's L2200 Memory Foam Neutral Orthotic
This orthotic features the signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia. The L2200 is Aetrex's neutral orthotic option, great for an average arch type or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try. The L2200 features a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
Features & Benefits
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50 memory foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Poron for shock absorption
- Insole Thickness: .25 inches
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs, and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday shoes and sneakers
|Without metatarsal support. For those not suffering from ball-of-foot discomfort.
|Cupped rearfoot for cushioning & stability. For Medium/high arch feet
|IQ Memory Foam - Slow recovery IQ150 memory foam layer that customizes to your foot to help relieve pressure and provide superior cushioning.
|Similar to NB1200
|APMA Doctor Approved & Recommended