Aetrex Women's L400 Compete Orthotic
Aetrex Compete Orthotics are designed for active lifestyles, injury prevention and help to maintain overall fitness and health daily. The women's L400 orthotic features the signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch and Heel Pain.
Features & Benefits
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165 Inches
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
|Aerocell Polyurethane - A high energy return performance base that helps with shock absorption and shape retention.
|Cupped Heel - Designed to help cushion and stabilize the back of the foot so you can stay active on your feet all day.
|Similar to NB400
|APMA Doctor Approved & Recommended