Aetrex Women's L425 Compete Posted Orthotics w/Metatarsal Support
Posted Heel/Met Pad
Aetrex Compete Orthotics are designed for active lifestyles, injury prevention and help to maintain overall fitness and health daily. This orthotic features the signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch & Heel Pain and Metatarsalgia. The women's L425 orthotic for low arches to flat feet with forefoot pain, features a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance. Also has a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
Features & Benefits
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165 Inches
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers and Everyday Activities
- Best for: Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Everyday shoes, sneakers and boots
|Metatarsal Pad - Built in forefoot support that helps unload pressure at the metatarsal area and provides cushioning to help relieve discomfort.
|With metatarsal support for weight redistribution. For those suffering from ball-of-foot discomfort.
|Aerocell Polyurethane - A high energy return performance base that helps with shock absorption and shape retention.
|Posted rearfoot to control over-pronation. For flat/low arch feet.
|APMA Doctor Approved & Recommended